Thank you for choosing our truck company as your transportation provider. Please read the following terms and conditions carefully before using our services:
Booking and Payment:
- Bookings can be made online, by phone, or in person.
- Payment can be made by cash, check credit card, or electronic transfer.
- A deposit may be required for long-distance or specialized services.
- Cancellations must be made at least 24 hours in advance to avoid a cancellation fee.
- If the cancellation is made less than 24 hours before the scheduled pick-up time, a cancellation fee will be charged.
- In the event that the truck company cancels the service, a full refund will be provided.
Liability and Insurance:
- The truck company shall not be liable for any damages or losses caused by delays, accidents, or other unforeseeable circumstances.
- The customer is responsible for providing proper insurance coverage for any goods being transported.
- The truck company shall not be liable for any loss or damage to goods during transportation unless caused by gross negligence or willful misconduct.
Loading and Unloading:
- The customer is responsible for loading and unloading the goods unless otherwise agreed upon in writing.
- The truck company shall not be liable for any damages or losses caused by improper loading or unloading.
- The customer is prohibited from transporting any hazardous or illegal goods.
- The truck company shall not be responsible for any damages or losses caused by the transportation of prohibited goods.
- Any disputes arising from the services provided by the truck company shall be resolved through arbitration in accordance with the rules of the American Arbitration Association.
- The parties agree to abide by the decision of the arbitrator.
By using our services, you agree to these terms and conditions. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.